Websites Marketing Expert, Sue Strand - Proven Results!! I know how to
make your website show up in the face of those customers looking for your
business. Most likely, you are frustrated with your competition's ability to
be able to pull up on the internet and wonder why your site isn't. I know
this because all of my clients were in the same spot you are now, but no
longer, most are enjoying record breaking years, year after year
If you would like to
have your link included below, please email
Angler Guide - Offers
an article on Bass fishing on Lake Casitas. Includes Ventura California
fishing map, general index, and contact information.
Argo Fishing Links -
Provides links covering ocean fishing resources from Monterey to Bodega Bay.
The Big Ed Fish Society
- Serving Northern California's Mt. Shasta region. Provides guiding, schools,
group clinics, and special accommodation packages.
California BASS Federation
- California Chapter of B.A.S.S. Offers entry forms, rules, results,
schedules, articles, photos, and classifieds.
California Department of Fish & Game
- Fisheries programs branch representing the Department of Fish and Game.
Marine fishing page offers information for game enforcement, conservation
education, fishing in the city, resources, and guides.
California, World Wide Fishing
- WWFG provides a source for California freshwater fishing guides, charters,
resorts and lodges. Includes information on trout, salmon, steelhead, and bass
Canyon Fly Fishing -
Fly fishing information for the watershed of Trinity River. Includes
flycasting instruction, rates and prices, ecosystem orientations, and contact
CharkBait! Internet Sportfishing
- Current fishing reports for Southern California, articles from fishermen and
- Sportfishing trip specialists, offering real time credit card ordering, and
worldwide search capabilities. Contains boats list, contact information, and
history of the skipper.
Dean's AnglerNet -
Northern and Central California online fishing and travel guide. Provides
maps, fishing reports, chat forum, message board, and classifieds.
Fish First - Flyfishing
report for Northern California, Sierras, Sacramento/San Joaquin Delta.
Introductory classes, on-stream clinics, delta striped bass trips.
Fisherman's Landing -
Southern California saltwater tackle shop. Provides tackle, clothing,
accessories, specializing in saltwater fishing.
Fishing Southern California and Mexico
- Fish patrol of Southern California and Mexico. Come and post your fishing
pics and news.
Provides up-to-date reports for lakes, rivers, streams and the Pacific Ocean.
Gary Bulla's Salt Water Fly Fishing Adventures
- Provides information about saltwater fly fishing products and guided trips
to Baja, California and the Pacific Coast. Also available are salt water
flies, books on fly fishing salt water, and fly tying cabinets.
Hat Creek Fishing -
Fishing ranch offering 1/2 mile of Hat Creek and two lakes of trophy trout.
Includes location, type of water, guiding, accommodations, and contact
Kokanee Power - A
non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of Kokanee and Chinook
salmon in the inland waters of California. Lists events and derbies, provides
message board and photo galleries.
Northern California Bass Fishing -
Information on Northern California lakes, fishing reports, forums, fishing
articles, discussion forum, tips and techniques.
Ono Custom Rods - Baja,
Long range fishing tackle and rod building. Includes information about 2002
fishing trips, links, FAQ, and photos.
Pier Fishing in California
- Describes how to fish on the many California saltwater piers. Provides
pictures, tackle tips, message board, merchandise, and fish of the month.
San Francisco Sport Fishing
- Complete guide to rockfish, salmon, and albacore fishing. Includes fish
reports, articles, weather, and information about the charter fleet.
Southern California Marlin Online
- News, information, education and entertainment for big game anglers and
offshore fishing fans world wide. Supporting tag and release.
Steve's Trinity Guide Service
- Salmon, steelhead, trout fishing on the Trinity river in northern California
using conventional and fly tackle from drift boats. Includes fish reports,
weather, river conditions, accommodations, and contact information.
Tightline Connection -
Offers guided drift boat fishing trips on Sacramento and Trinity Rivers for
wild rainbows, browns, steelhead, and salmon. Includes rates, calendar,
weather, videos, fishing report, and contact information.
T's Tackle - Dedicated
to the saltwater angler. Offering unique products, services and information on
Southern California ocean fishing.
United Anglers of California
- Dedicated to recreational fishing opportunities in California. Offers
scoping reports, news, fish and their habitat, and links.
Urban Park Concessories
- Offers fishing resources for Bay Area Lakes; San Pablo Reservoir, Lake Del
Valle, Lake Chabot, Los Vaqueros, Shadow Cliffs Reservoir, and Lake Camanche.
Includes current fishing conditions, fishing tips, news, derbies, clinics,
photos, and bulletin board.
Young's Tackle - Family
owned tackle store offers a variety of freshwater and saltwater fishing
tackle, unique custom fishing rods, sporting equipment and outdoor attire.
Located in Southern California.
Access to Angling Guide Service
- Fully outfitted/guided trips in Northern California for salmon, trout,
steelhead, stripers, shad and sturgeon.
Aggressor Adventures -
Fishing charter boat out of Bodega Bay, California. All seasonal fishing with
nature tours including whale watching and birdwatching. Offers updated fishing
reports, photos, schedule, directions, and reservations.
All Aboard Adventures -
Captain Tim offers salmon fishing and whale watching charters from Ft Bragg
California. Includes maps, current fishing reports, contact page, photo album,
and salmon recipes.
- Specializing in Halibut trolling on the San Francisco Bay. Also includes
fishing for salmon, striped bass, and sturgeon. Provides rates, reservations,
photo gallery, fishing reports, tide tables, moon phase, and message board.
Bear Ridge Fishing Charters
- Guided jetboat and driftboat fishing trips for salmon, steelhead, trout,
striped bass and shad on Northern California rivers. Provides information on
fishing seasons, boats, fishing tips, bookings, contact, and photo albums.
Big Bear Charter Fishing
- Southern California fishing in Big Bear Lake. Provides a fully loaded boat
with a friendly guide, accommodations, and reservations.
Bite's On - A brief, fast loading site that
covers the major sportfishing landings from Santa Barbera area to northern
Brice Dusi's Guide Service
- Northern California salmon and steelhead fishing trips. All equipment
supplied. Includes information on salmon, steelhead, rivers, tackle, contacts,
Fishing information in California. Provides message boards, reports, reviews,
photos, and contact information..
California Fishing Guides Home Page
- Directory of guides, charters and fishing information. Resource for
regulations, licensing, tide tables, streamflow, weather and fishing clubs.
Captain Joe's Sport Fishing Charters
- Regular trips to the Farallon Islands for Rockcod fishing. Charters leaving
from Pier 47, at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. Offers full boat charters
aboard the 50 ft. Taku.
Cast Guide Service, Smith River Fishing
- Dave Castellanos, guiding rivers of northern California and southern Oregon
for steelhead and salmon fishing. Provides rates, drift boat tips, jet boat
trips, salmon photos, and contact information.
Dan Carter's Guide Service
- Drift and jet boat fishing for steelhead, salmon, trout, stripers and shad
on the Smith, Feather, and Sacramento rivers from Hiouchi, California.
Includes fishing report, photo gallery, reservations, and contact information.
Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching
- Charters fishing off Dana Point for white sea bass, albacore, yellowtail and
Excel - World's largest
long-range sportfisher. Offers current fishing conditions, trips through 2002,
suggested tackle, photo gallery, and special links.
Excellent Adventures Fly Fishing Trips
- Offering unique fly fishing trips with a licenced and bonded guide. Provides
fishing locations, contacts, bulletin board, and links.
The Finesse Angler Guide Service
- Southern California guide, Shawn Rogers provides a fishing service
specializing in finesse tactics for bass, trout and catfish. All southland
lakes, year round.
The Fish Hookers -
Sportfishing in the Delta and San Francisco Bay for salmon, sturgeon, striper,
and halibut. Includes reports and reservations.
Fish The Leader - The
Leader fly fishing guide service located in the heart of the Sierras in
Truckee, California. Provides rates, gear information, company profile, and
Fishcounts - Links to
fish counts in Southern California landings and hot spots.
Fish-On Charters, -
Fishing guide service and Northern California Lakes fishing with guide, Les
"Tiger" Fernandes. Provides information on types of catch, area lakes, the
boats, sign up, and contact.
Flying Fish Fishing Charters
- Salmon and albacore fishing near Sausalito, California. Provides rates,
charter information, directions, and contact information.
Folkestad Fishing Guide Service
- Guide for bass on lakes Irvine, Mission Viejo, Perris, Jennings, Hodges,
Southerland, and San Vincente. Includes offers trophy photos, reservations,
fishing tips, and contact information.
The Granite Bay Flycasters
- A nonprofit, family-oriented club organized to promote fisheries
conservation, catch and release fly fishing and related crafts and skills.
Offers events, activities, classes and clinics, annual calendar, meeting
programs, and links page.
Greg Nicol Guide Service
- Offering guides for fishing in Alaska, California and Oregon for salmon and
Jack Trout Fly Fishing & Guide Service
- Guiding the Upper Sacramento River, McCloud River, and Siskiyou High
Mountain Lakes in Siskiyou County in Northern California. Includes prices,
maps, group rates, and contact information.
Ken Cunningham Guide Service
- Provides quality guided fishing for salmon, steelhead and trout on Northern
California rivers. All bait and tackle is provided. Includes on-line
registration, river information, equipment, schedule, photos, and links.
Kokanee dot Net Guide Service - Guided
Kokanee Salmon fishing near Yosemite at Bass Lake. Offers fishing reports,
latest techniques, guided charters, photos, and contact.
Larry Hemphill - Black
bass fishing guide and instructor with over 25 years of tournament and guiding
experience. Provides photos, rates, and contact information.
Limitless Sportfishing Charters
- Offers six-pak/private charters from half-day to multi-day trips out of
Newport Beach. Includes pricing, photos, links, bookings, directions, and
McCloud Fly Fishing Adventures
- Fly fishing on the McCloud and Upper Sacramento Rivers. Offers rates,
fishing resume, maps, links, and lodging information.
Mirage Sports Fishing -
Information on sports fishing in California, including boat rental and
equipment. Prices, fishing reports, and contact information.
New Salmon Queen -
Offers Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish and Albacore fishing in the San Francisco bay
area. Includes trips and schedules, tackle suggestions, fish reports, contact,
photo gallery, and links.
Newport Landing Sportfishing
- Offers half day, three quarter day, twilight and group charter fishing
trips. Includes information about charters, fish count, news, directions, and
Outdoor Adventures Sports Fishing Guide
- Northern California fishing guide offering fishing trips on the Sacramento
River, Shasta Lake, and Feather River for trout, salmon, steelhead, and
Owens River Fly Fishing
- Offers Owens River and Pleasant Valley fishing reports for Bishop CA.
Includes current weather, tackle advice, contact information, rates, and
Phil's Smiling Salmon Guide Service
- Guided fishing trips for salmon and steelhead in California and Alaska.
Provides price list, fishing reports, map locations, and contact page.
Polaris Supreme -
Offers limited load, long range fishing trips. Includes information about the
crew, equipment, newsletter, photo gallery, guest book, and fishing links.
Rapid Transit Sportfishing
- Salmon, sturgeon, striped bass, halibut, leopard shark and rock fishing in
the San Francisco area. Provides current fishing report, contact information,
and photo gallery.
River Pirate Guide Service
- Quality equipment, and all day fishing trips in Anderson. Includes scenic
tours, service information, prices, photos, reservations, and fishing links.
Rivers West Outfitters
- Provides information on guided fishing trips, reports, accommodations for
Oregon and California rivers.
San Diego sport fishing charter
- Provides sport fishing charters and guides, fishing reports, whale watching
and boating, fishing trips and services.
Six Rivers Guide Service
- Fishing Guides for salmon and steelhead on Northern California Rivers.
Current river conditions, fishing report, booking, and contact information.
Sky's the Limit Guide Service/Charter Fishing
- Six Pack charter fishing on a 26'custom Wilson charter fishing vessel. Guide
service, salt water fresh water, fly fishing and light tackle. Captain Robert
Cooper over 40 yrs experience.
Sport Fishing Unlimited
- Offers long range charter service. Includes breaking fishing news, boat
index, photo gallery, tackle information, and other services.
- Located in Santa Cruz Harbor. Provides current Monterey Bay fishing reports,
whale watching, fishing trips, scenic cruises and charters.
Stardust Sportfishing -
Half-day fishing charters out of Santa Barbara harbor, California for Calico
bass, barracuda, and yellowtail. Includes charter information, weather, photo
album, open party trips, maps, and directions.
Steelie Dan's Hook One Guide Service
- Salmon, steelhead, sturgeon and striper fishing in Elk Grove. Offers prices,
fishing report, tackle advice, and contact information.
Stimulator Sportfishing: Daily chartered sportfishing
- Offers daily saltwater fishing charters in San Diego, and Cabo San Lucas,
Baja California. Includes 2002 charter pricing, image gallery, and contact
Tide Change Sportfishing
- Gary Adams offers deep-sea fishing charters in Southern California. Includes
pricing, fishing reports, whale watching, and contact.
Tight Lines Guide Service
- Targeting kokanee, mackinaw, rainbow and brown trout on Stampede, Boca,
Donner, Bullards Bar, Eagle and Davis lakes. Offers fishing locations, rates,
calendar, photo album, news updates, and contact page.
Tim Bermingham's Drift Boat Guide Service
- Specializes in guided fishing for trout, steelhead, salmon, striped and
largemouth bass during spring, summer and fall. Includes current report, photo
album, prices, contact information, and links.
Trinidad bay Charters Inc.
- Salt water charter fishing on the North Coast of California. Offers fishing
for Rock Cod, Ling Cod, and Salmon. Includes rates, recent photos, links,
contacts, fish tales, and derby information.
Trinity River Adventures Fishing Guide Service
- Trinity River and lakes fishing guide company, specializing in both
conventional and fly fishing for steelhead and trout. Includes company
profile, pricing, photos, river maps, and contact.
Virg's Landing - Sportfishing for albacore,
rockcod and lingcod at Morro Bay, California. Provides newsletter, directions,
fish counts, sport fishing, charters, and whale watching.
West Coast Angler -
Provides saltwater fishing information, fishing tackle, store listing, and
fishing techniques. Listing of sport fishing landings, boats, and fish reports
and message boards.
Additional California Fishing Websites
Fishing The USA Main